- MADE IN INDIA: All the Products in our Store are 100% Made in India with Proper Quality Checks to ensure that you are Completely Delighted with the purchase of your New Half Pinboard & Half Whiteboard.
- EASY TO USE: We Make these Boards with Soft Boards of 12 mm to make sure that it is always easy for you to Insert & Eject the Push Pins without hurting your fingers.
- SMOOTH & MAGNETIC WRITING SURFACE: The surface is smooth & durable for writing, easy to write & wiped clean without stain (Accepts Magnets) which duals this board as a bulletin board too.
- PREMIUM SET: Contains 1 Combination Board + 2 to 4 Whiteboard Markers + 1 to 2 Dusters + 4 to 8 Magnets + 20 to 50 Push Pins + Hanging Hardware. These Combination Boards are Wall-Mounted.
PORTABLE DESIGN & SIZE: The boards are available in 6 Different Sizes & can be customized for any other size between 1.5 to 6 feet (Hangable in Landscape/ Horizontal orientation) with the help of 4 hooks present at the back on every corner of the board.
- COLORFUL FRAME COLOR LOOKS GREAT IN ANY ROOM: You’ll find this the best pinboard/ whiteboard for displaying your family schedule, weekly plans, children’s drawings, and anything your imagination can come up with.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE: Perfect for to-do lists, photos, memories & messages. Suitable for home, office, desk, school, college, kitchen, child room, or any other place. Great help for managers, teachers, students, kids & everyone else who wants to Be Organized & Focused.
I launched TheBoardsBazaar.com in January 2021 after shifting to Pune as my previous business suffered through heavy losses & debts because of my mistakes. But I never loose hope & started this with a Vision to Help People Take Consistent Actions on their goals so that they can help others in need.
I Believe that if We Empower Ourselves, then we get the power to Empower Others to help them achieve their dreams. I came into business after reading the Poem "The Elementary School" in my school which inspired me & gave a purpose to help kids & others in need by becoming the hope which can take them out of their slums.
But I never wanted to do that with the help of Charity or Donations by working as an NGO, I wanted to solve problems that we face & earn money + experience myself to use that instead of asking others to donate.
It took me 8 years to get this level of clarity on what my purpose or cause is after learning it's importance from Simon Sinek Sir. It was not easy to come this far, but I never gave up. Made plenty of mistakes & suffered a lot throughout the course of these 8+ years.
But that suffering & pain is the only reason which gave me the opportunity to create this "STEPLO" Group & Community. As if I would have got the right guidance & personalised support to correct my mistakes & learn the importance of Taking Consistent Actions or Self-Discipline or Focusing on Progress rather than Perfection, it would have been a lot happy for me & my loved ones.
But as It's Never too late to start, so here we are helping others never repeat the biggest mistake of "INACTION" as its a very costly mistake & the price of that is also too high. So this is all about TheBoardsBazaar & I will make sure to improve the experience for you & help you achieve all your dreams.
So, Let's Start & Take Consistent Actions on Your Dreams to Inspire & Help Others in need to Accomplish theirs be it through education, food, shelter, love or anything else ... :)
Be it by serving the Products or services, or helping you take the best out of them. Help you understand the Power of Small Steps, Self-Discipline, Taking Consistent Actions, Believing in Yourself, Finding Your Purpose, Prioritizing Your Work, and Finding Your Balance, Help You with Self-Reflection & Evaluating the Mistakes so that you don't repeat them the next time.
And anything & everything else that can help Make Your Life Better Along with the Ones You Love because there's nothing better than making those people proud who were always there for us in our hard times & believed in us when no one did !!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.