Minimalism - Making Room for Life's Most Important Things !!
Minimalism is a lifestyle that helps people question what things add value to their lives. By clearing the clutter from life’s path, we can all make room for the most important aspects of life: health, relationships, passion, growth, and contribution.
There are many flavours of minimalism: a 20-year-old single guy’s minimalist lifestyle looks different from a 45-year-old mother’s minimalist lifestyle.
Even though everyone embraces minimalism differently, each path leads to the same place: a life with more time, more money, and more freedom to live a more meaningful life.
Minimalism is intentionally living with only the things you really need—those items that support you purpose. "You are removing the distraction of excess possessions so that you can focus more on those things that matter most."
Key Points to Know About Minimalism :
- Minimalism is the thing that gets us past the things, so we can make room for life's most important things, which actually aren't things at all.
- Minimalism gives you the opportunity to be that person that you used to just talk about being & truly believed for yourself
- This deep knowing you know, that all I wanted, all I was searching for, all I needed. I already had it.
It's a beautiful cycle. The more action you take, the more you wanna take action.
It is marked by clarity, purpose, and intentionality. At its core, being a minimalist means intentionally promoting the things we most value and removing everything that distracts us from it.
- Minimalism values relationships, experiences, and soul-care. It lets us see all that we already have and reminds us to be grateful. In doing so, we find a more abundant life.
- Becoming a minimalist slows down life and frees us from this modern hysteria to live faster. It offers freedom to disengage. It seeks to keep only the essentials.
- While most people are chasing after success, glamour, and fame, minimalism calls out to us with a smaller, quieter, calmer voice. It invites us to slow down, consume less, but enjoy more. And when we meet someone living a simplified life, we often recognize that we have been chasing after the wrong things all along.
- Becoming a minimalist will give you more time and will free up more of your money than ever before. But we must focus on gratitude every single day in order to see the results.
- It’s that journey of intentional self-improvement, and appreciating what we already have, that will bring us contentment.
- To get started with making your home clutter-free, I recommend this helpful Declutter Your Home Checklist.
What Can Minimalism Do For You :
- Eliminate your discontent.
- Reclaim your time.
- Live in the moment.
- Pursue your passions.
- Discover your missions.
- Experience real freedom.
- Create more, consume less.
- Focus on your health.
- Grow as individuals.
- Contribute beyond yourselves.
- Rid yourselves of excess stuff.
- Discover purpose in your lives.