Ultimate Tool that can help you Take Control of Monday, Instantly ??
It's Monday, we all know how that feels. Pressure, Stress & Tension.
But what if I tell you that you can do something about it & turn it into a Wonderful Day where you are giving your best without any tensions or pressure ??
Yes, you read that right, there is something that can help you take control of your MONDAY & remove all your pressure and stress immediately. No Matter if you are Entrepreneur, Student, Teacher, Parent, Professional, Architect, Designer, etc.
It's a WHITEBOARD ... Huh ?? 😳
I know it might feel a bit strange, but allow me to share with you the Power of Organizing, Clarity, Visualization & Consistency and then you can decide, whether I am right or not.
Excited?? Let's get started ... 😎
1. Lack of Clarity :
- Be it Monday or any other day. Do you think that you Lack Motivation? No, the honest & true answer to this question is You Lack Clarity.
- Now how is Clarity linked with stress, frustration & pressure? See, when we are clear about what we want to accomplish & set up a plan for that, we get peace of mind that we are working in the right direction.
- Now if you just break your Life Purpose or the Goal you want to achieve into small actions with a plan & write down on your Whiteboard & place it in front of you on your Work/ Study Table. You have clarity that what small actions you need to take today & you will not leave the tasks for the next day.
- This small habit will not only Boost Productivity & help you achieve your goals but also help you take control of your life, not just Monday.
2. Keep Yourself Organized :
- Our Mind consumes energy to operate effectively & on days like Monday when you are filled with tasks.
- Instead of memorizing everything, write down Quick Reminders, Notes, Schedules & other stuff on your Whiteboard so that your brain can focus on performing those tasks rather than consuming all the energy that makes you feel exhausted.
- With the help of Magnets, you can Pin your Sticky Notes or other important papers to organize your table so that you don't miss anything important.
- There are infinite ways/ methods which you can use to Keep Yourself Organized & reduce stress and pressure.
3. Power of Visualization :
- In this Digital World, we often rely mostly on our Mobile & Laptop to keep our To-Do Lists, Reminders, Inspirations & everything else.
- But do you know that if you can See your most ambitious goals or tasks in front of you several times a day then there are 80% chances of you to act on them instead of just being busy all the time?
- Monday's are the least productive days because of tremendous pressure, but if you can keep your subconscious mind inspired with the Power of Visualization, then every day you will make progress & feel Fulfilled.
- And, if you feel fulfilled. Then there is no space for frustration, stress, anxiety, or pressure.
4. Power of Consistency :
- You must have read that you cannot achieve success by occasional actions, you need to be consistent and work every single day to accomplish or become the person you want to be.
- Consistency means Habits, that we very well know & want to build but fail. We start exercising but in 2 - 3 days are unable to continue.
- Whiteboards are the #1 Habit Trackers and you can use "Don't Break the Chain Method" or "The Seinfield Method" to reward yourself & build habits easily.
- All you need to do is choose a habit that you want to build, make a calendar on your White Board and then mark an "X" every time you perform it to signify that you have completed the daily goal & give you a sense of accomplishment.
- Trust me, If you can Change Your Habits, then You can Change Your Life. (Read the Complete Article on Building Habits - Click Here).
Now, it's your decision to Invest in the Right Tools like White Boards. But Remember, any tool can only help, if YOU DECIDE & COMMIT YOURSELF for the CHANGE you want or the person you want to become.