This Habit Can Give You the Power to Achieve Anything in Life !!
Not just in building habits, but "Consistency" is required in all areas of your life. It gives you evidence, respect, integrity, creates accountability, establishes your reputation, makes you relevant & much more.
There are no enough words to describe the importance & power of consistency in life and in building habits, but will try my best so that you can use this little secret to your life & add it as soon as possible to enjoy the real happiness & freedom in life.
So often, we assume that excellence requires a monumental effort and that our lofty goals demand incredible doses of willpower and motivation. But really, all we need is dedication to small, manageable tasks. Mastery follows consistency.
Why You Should Always Be Consistent :
- Many efforts in life fail before they get to the finish line not because of wrong strategy or clarity of your goals but just because you didn't gave it the consistency required.
- I heard it somewhere that you can't get a baby in a month by getting 9 women pregnant at the same time, things take time & patience does not mean just to keep on waiting but to put all the hard work every single day with a positive attitude.
- Many of us fall down or I will say fall backward when we aren't working consistently on ourselves, on our business, or on things we want to improve whether its our relationships, our career. So what we got to focus on small incremental improvements every single day, that's really the only secret to grow.
- You don't need to be perfect, just do something that matters to you every day to move yourself forward, make 1% progress every day to enjoy your life & making it amazing.
- Discipline, accountability, and responsibility are all parts of staying consistent. Consistency is often overlooked and undervalued as a strategy in life, but it has gotten many people far and can help you too.
- When you are not consistent with the pursuit of your goals, everything goes. After all, you don’t have goals, no schedules, no focus, and you’re not bothered about tracking your progress. But once you become consistent, you’ll understand the value of time and the importance of planning. So, all that is necessary towards getting your goals accomplished will naturally take their rightful place on your priority list.
- As a Parent, Leader or even as an individual, your consistency indirectly rubs off well on those around you. When you consistently work on your goals, the people around you are inspired to be consistent in working on their craft as well. Consistency generates consistency.
- If you’re looking to get fit, for example, consistently working out 3 times a week is much better than intensely working out every single day and then burning out. You need to put in the effort and results will follow. There’s just no way around it.
- What about when you do take the consistent route and things don’t go your way? Give things time. Seeing the forest through the trees requires patience. A few months from now, look at the big picture. Ask yourself if you truly remained consistent throughout. Having a consistent, steady strategy results in a strong foundation.
So aim for consistency in everything you do. It yields results. Results lead to success.
Why Do People Struggle with Consistency?
There are several things that can cause a person to struggle with consistency. These can include:
- Lack of patience.
- Desire for instant gratification.
- Lack of clarity and focus.
- Not having supporting habits or triggers.
- Having a “all or nothing” mindset.
Leadership expert John Maxwell says, “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.”
When you know the reasons why consistency is an important habit to have, you can take steps to develop it and become successful + happy in this beautiful life.