Take Help of "My Habit Buddy" to Find Your Balance in Life !!
You very well know the Importance of Balance in Life, be it Work-Life or Physical-Mental or any other Balance. We though miss taking the right steps or breaks because of so many things going on in life.
But I am not here to tell you what you have missed, but to help you with actionable, small & easy steps that will help Find Your Balance in Life filled with Calmness, Happiness & Fulfilment.
To start, what does it mean to be balanced? It means that you have a handle on the the various elements in your life and don’t feel that your heart or mind are being pulled too hard in any direction. More often than not, you feel calm, grounded, clear-headed, and motivated.
How "My Habit Buddy" Helps You :
- It's not a Journal we will ask you to write, as in few days it gets boring and it's stuck in some drawer or between books where its hard to remember. We focus on helping you with products that are always in front of you to remind.
- We have the maximum energy in the morning & if we complete the most important tasks at that time then rest of the day is in your command to do anything, as its more important to be effective than to be busy & Habit No. 4 - Prioritize Your Tasks along with Habit No. 2 - Take Action Every day will help you in this.
- We focus so much on Urgent Tasks that we miss the Important Habits for your Physical & Mental Health which turns up as diseases, burnouts, stress & much more. It just take an hour to build strength & energy. We help in this by helping you perform the top 8 Habits - (Staying Hydrated, Exercise, Reading, Walking, Meditation, Wake Up Early, Quality Sleep & Balanced Diet).
- By Joining "My Habit Buddy" you become a part of our "STEPLO Club" where people share their story along with actionable steps that can help & inspire you to do the same and even share your story & methods to inspire others.
- One of the biggest reasons for Stress & Overthinking is Not Taking Action at the Right Time. Planning or Prioritizing will be of no use if you actually don't take action. So Focus on one task at a time & get going, this is the best way to Be Inspired & Balance Your Life.
- Mindfulness makes imbalance hard to ignore. When you practice mindfulness techniques, like meditation or breath awareness, you become more in-tune with your emotions and physical sensations.
- Clarity brings the Biggest Balance & we help you achieve that with Habit No. 1 - Power of Visualization, the work that you must give you a sense of accomplishment, meaning, satisfaction & connection.
- Self-Doubt is also a reason why we fear most of the time, this is where your Personal Habit Coach comes into action to give you honest feedbacks, our prime focus is to help you in effective ways to achieve your true potential.
Some Key Points to Remember :
- Take time off. When you’re home all the time, you tend to try to work through illnesses that certainly would have kept you home from the office. Time off, including sick time, personal time, vacations, and bereavement, are important ways to nourish your wellbeing.
- Find something you love outside of work to engage in. If you have something that you’re excited about doing after work, it will make it easier to disconnect from work messages or end your day at a predetermined time. Our hobbies boost our energy and vitality. When we play and feel creative, we bring our fresh selves back to work.
- Be kind to yourself. Balance won’t feel good if you’re cruel to yourself in creating it! No Negative Self-Talk or Self-Sabotaging Yourself.