Habit No. 3 - Keep Yourself Organized & Declutter Your Stuff & Life !!
Being Organized might seem insignificant habit to some people, but it's the one that is the centre of all the 12 Powerful Habits & keep all of them aligned together, it takes time & patience to build this habit. But once you start & repeat, you will feel the magic.
Invest in Organizing Yourself & Your Environment Today to Feel the Benefits Tomorrow.
Along with Being Organized, it includes practicing Minimalism (Minimalism is a tool to rid yourself of life’s excess in favor of focusing on what’s important—so you can find happiness, fulfilment, and freedom).
Organizing your life is the foundation of success in every area of your life. You can easily stay on top of things and avoid stress by staying organized. Organizing your life is a skill that is developed over time through practice. Focus on one thing at a time and take baby steps as you learn how to get your life organized to avoid being overwhelmed and giving up too soon.
How this Small Habit Can Change Your Life :
- Be More Productive & Focused :
Organized people don’t waste time. They recognise that keeping things organized goes hand-in-hand with staying productive. They make and keep schedules for the day and week. They make deadlines and set goals. And most importantly, they stick to them!
Less Procrastination & More Action :
The most significant cause of procrastination is your fear to not make something perfect and poor management of your work when you start making something.
If you organize yourself, your knowledge, experience and wish for success will remove fear in yourself enabling you to start doing things that you need to do to succeed. On the other side, the better organization will mean that you are prepared to manage your projects or daily activities.
The longer you wait to do something, the more difficult it will be to get it done. If you want your life to be less stressful and less demanding, then organize as soon as you can. Putting in the effort to get things done as soon as possible will lift the weight off of you from doing it later.
Save Space & Your Mental Energy :
Why bother decluttering in the first place? There are several benefits. First, you’ll save space. Second, a tidy room will help you with high concentration & focus. Ignoring unnecessary stuff and searching through messy drawers and piles takes up valuable mental energy which could be channeled towards more productive tasks.
Finally, if you have fewer possessions, you will save time when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. Quite simply, the less you own, the less time you will spend organising and re-organizing your home.
Preparing for the Next Day :
Work on getting your things ready for the next day the night before. This habit is great for productivity and making extra time for yourself. Try to gather your clothing for the next day before you go to bed at night.
Put all items in the same area so you won’t forget anything and you save time looking in different areas for multiple things. You really can save a bunch of time & energy by getting your things ready the night before.
Minimalism & Its Benefits :
Minimalism is a lifestyle that helps people question what things add value to their lives. By clearing the clutter from life’s path, we can all make room for the most important aspects of life: health, relationships, passion, growth, and contribution.
By incorporating minimalism into your lives, you will able to find lasting happiness—and that’s what we’re all looking for, isn’t it? We all want to be happy. Minimalists search for happiness not through things, but through life itself.
How Your Habit Buddy Will Help You Build this Habit ??
Your Personal "Habit Buddy is a Certified Habit Coach" & Learns More Daily to be 1% better every day to help you more effectively. They apply all the "Behaviour Change & Habit Formation Laws" to make it easy for you to build good habits & remove the bad ones.
- Your Habit Buddy will make sure you take meaningful baby steps as getting organized is not a one day task, the key is to start small and stay small. You will get proper guidance to declutter stuff from your life & add more meaning to the necessary things.
- Your Habit Buddy will help you create the environment to make good habits easier & bad habits harder so that you never procrastinate or feel demotivated.
- Your Habit Buddy will also share you link of some helpful products according to your usage/ lifestyle that can help you be more organized & productive.
- You Get a "Magnetic White Board" with "My Habit Buddy" that will help you be organized at all times, Your Habit Buddy will share the best techniques to use the Whiteboard Effectively (To-Do List, Problem-Solving & More).
- Your "STEPLO APP" has the feature to make To-Do Lists, Reminders & more so that you don't have to remember everything as it reduces the productivity, the brain consumes the energy to remember things which is not at all necessary.
- Your "STEPLO APP" also has the feature to remind you on the time you set to clean up the work space & your room at night so that you can keep the things back to their place & start fresh in the morning with no time wasted.
- Every time you perform this habit & update it in your "STEPLO App", you get "STEPLO Coins" that you can redeem for other Premium & Helpful Products/ Services like Headspace, Cult Fit, Books, Body Massages & Therapy, Fit Bit, Sleep Tracking Ring & more that will help to make your habits & life better.
- There is a Weekly Leaderboard which has all your "Habit Partners" like friends, family & others who are member of "My Habit Buddy". Every week's leader gets an exclusive reward to celebrate their effort, boost self-confidence & inspire their partners.
Some Helpful Tips to Keep Yourself Organized :
- Remember that you can’t completely organize your life in one go. It’s a long, never-ending process so be patient. Just decide to get organized now then take baby steps until you see some semblance of order in your life. Soon enough, you will be making a habit out of it all.
Our Inspiration & Guides for this Article :
- Organize Yourself Because of these 8 Benefits.
- How to Organize Your Life: 10 Habits of Really Organized People.
- 20 Ways to Organize Your Life Now.
- How Clutter Drains Your Brain (and What You Can Do About It).
- What is Minimalism.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Minimalism.
- Benefits of Minimalism: 21 Benefits of Owning Less.
- One Question to Help You Successfully Declutter Anything.